08 September 2017

fomo: August



The Packing Masterpost With the holiday season being still on, here's a short yet helpful list to spare you nerves and all the stress which usually come with packing. Happy vacay!

English As A Second Language: Who In Europe Speaks It Best? An interesting ranking and also some good news! First of all, I'm so glad to see my fellow compatriots having made it to the top 10! Secondly, it was quite surprising to find out that more and more Brits are eager to learn Polish. Good luck guys, it's not an easy job.

Israeli Grandfather Who Thought Family Perished in Holocaust Discovers 500 New Relatives This is such positive story which literally made me go WOW! I'm really happy for Alex Kafri and all his nearest and dearest from 15 countries! And the 30-metre-long family tree must have looked really impressive.

Getting Into A Coffin To Celebrate Life This is one of the weirdest traditions I've ever seen.

Little Japanese Girl And Her Best Friend Poodle Will Brighten Your Day No lie! This is literally childhood goals. Said a 25-year-old crazy bunny lady.

Bad Habits & How To Break Them A short crib with links.

Melania Trump and the Chilling Artifice of Fashion Quite a reasonable opinion about one of Melania's outfit which sparked some controversy when she showed up with Donald in Houston.

The 10 Best Yiddish Words You’ve Never Heard Of In spite of not being my target language, I still think it's nice to boost the vocabulary list in my little notebook.








No comments: