02 August 2017

fomo: July





Glow In the Dark Jewelry Charming pieces made by Manon Richard to be found on etsy

What Being A Young Muslim Woman Is Really Like Because Muslims are as diverse as any other religious group in the world! Variety is the spice of live.

How Holocaust Survivor Judith Leiber Became a Fashion Icon Judith Leiber has been one of my favourite designers since I was a little kid and the sotry of her life never ceases to amaze me.

The Strange, High-Pressure Work of Presidential Interpreters Time to give credit to all those usually unseen and hardly ever mentioned during world summits and other important political events taking place around the globe. And yes, interpreters are some sort of diplomats.

Julieanne Kost Surreal landscapes and natured captured by this extremely talented photographer sent shivers down my spine the moment I saw them on my tumblr dash. Read the artist statement on her page to get the idea behnind each and every photo. Also, if you're into landscape photography, this tumblr may catch your attention too.

How does the thyroid manage your metabolism? As someone suffering from hypothyroidism, I always find it great when mass media and online services touch upon the issue of thyroid. Diseases related to this one particular organ are quite common nowadays and yet, many symptoms are so often ignored by patients and doctors alike. That is why it's really important to get to know your body and never fear making that one extra appointment because it can literally save your life.

This New ‘Brandless’ Online Grocery Store Sells Everything for $3 In a world where everything needs to have its own label and we tend to pay more and more for renowned goods, Brandless, a San Francisco based start-up is beginning a little revolution. Its products are non-GMO, enviro-friendly and free from preservatives and other artificial ingredients. And to crown it all, the packaging is really cool!

The 10 Best Independent Bookstores in Warsaw If you love bookstores as much as I do and happen to visit Warsaw, this list may really come in handy. My favourites from the list are Tarabuk (which i discovered 7 years ago when I was doing the Chinese course in the summer) and Bookoff (they have the coolest books in English; a real paradise for architecture and design lovers; also: real bargains during sales time!)

Korea's Penis Park Let me leave it just as it is. And it is  s i c k.

You can now buy sliced chocolate in Japan I know I'm late to the craze but still, it's one of those Asian inventions I may never come to understand. Yet, if you no longer feel like spreading Nutella all over your bread, just know that chocolate comes in slices too.







No comments: